This document is designed to clarify various responsibilities of community members here at http://apphp.com. Please read it and become familiar with it.
1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.
2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
3. If you would like to add something to your post, after hitting the <SUBMIT> button, please use "EDIT" to modify your posting rather than creating a new post.
4. Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include: "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good titles include: "Getting error in filtering after submitting", "Cannot add new row", etc. #
5. Before posting a question, one should verify this hasn't been posted before. The forum contains an excellent search engine which should be consulted before posting any new questions.
6. Members should not post a large examples of code (hundreds lines of a code). Such posts will not be tolerated.
7. When your question has been answered and your issue has been solved, it is good practice to modify your original Topic subject by adding [SOLVED] in front of your subject. This way other people know this question has been answered or can lookup the solution to that problem.
8. The Moderator and Administrator reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to them and not users.
Read me first before posting anywhere!
1 post • Page 1 of 1