Information pre-sale

Discuss everything related to ApPHP Calendar. All versions. Any questions related to the ApPHP Calendar developing or using should be posted to this forum.

Moderator: alexandrleonenko

cicciobaruffi

Information pre-sale

Postby cicciobaruffi » Aug 18th, '14, 20:25

Hello,
i need to create a website and i have some questions before buying this nice component.
The website will be used by users which have an activity (doctors, car's mechanics, etc.). With the calendar (every user must see only his own events), they will have the possibility to record their customer's appointments (i.e. a person which have to fix his car) in a certain date and time and recording the customer phone number. Referring to this example, when the machine will be fixed, the mechanic will go to the calendar, will select the event and will click a button which will send an sms the customer.

I saw the ApPHP description on the website and it seems nice but i have to clarify some points:

1- Is possibile to add a field called "Telephone number" in the "Add event" section?

2- In the Event detail, i will need a button to send an sms. To send the sms i am using a web service by which i can send the sms simply visiting a html webpage: the address of the webpage contains SMS_account info, the phone number and the message. So, when the user will press the button "Send SMS", in the background, the code will have to take the phone number, to create a correct html address with it and to launch it.

Do you think it will be feasible with ApPHP?

Thanks for the support.
Best regards.

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Information pre-sale

Postby administrator » Aug 19th, '14, 15:15

Yes, it's possible to add such features. It just requrent some customization of the code. If you have knowledge in php you may do it by yourself or order such changes by any freelancer.

Sajiisung

Postby Sajiisung » Feb 19th, '15, 03:32

Can I have some more research.

michaelwinsy

Postby michaelwinsy » Mar 6th, '15, 05:12

These stories bring to life my daily very well.

Return to “ApPHP Calendar”