To add Adsense code to your blog you have to perform following:
1. Create account on Google Adsense service (if you still don't have it):
2. Generate the code.
3. Log into MicroBlog admin panel and go to Modules » AdSense » AdSense Settings page.
4. Specifies which part of AdSense blocks is active: both, vertical or horizontal.
5. Click on Vertical Ad Code row to paste your code for vertical banners.
6. Click Horizontal Ad Code row to paste your code for horizontal banners.
7. Wait within 24 hours till it starts to show Ads. If after 24 hours it still doesn't show Ads - contact Google Adsense support.
Remember: Google allows showing maximum 2 Ads on the same page.
Discuss everything related to ApPHP MicroBlog. Any questions related to developing or using should be posted to this forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1