(you must have a basic knowledge of PHP and HTML):
1. Learn the interface of your payment processing company and it's implementation with PHP.
2. Add appropriate changes in include/classes/PaymentIPN.class.php file for your payment processing type.
(currently it includes PayPal and 2CO)
3. Add new record into "modules_settings" table (take in account that table structure may differs in your script)
Code: Select all
INSERT INTO `modules_settings` SET
`module_name` = 'booking',
`settings_key` = 'YOUR_PAYMENT_METHOD',
`settings_value` = 'no',
`settings_description_const` = '',
`key_display_type` = 'yes/no',
`key_is_required` = '0',
`key_display_source` = '';
4. Add appropriate changes to Reservations.class.php (Payments.class.php or another - according to the script you work), according to code, used for PayPal and 2CO. Everywhere when you see PayPal related code - add the code related to your new payment provider.
5. Add appropriate changes to page/booking_payments.php file (the name may differs in your script), according to code, used for PayPal and 2CO
6. If you want to add/store some specific parameters of your payment company on Modules -> Booking settings page,
simply add them to database table called "modules_settings" and they will appear automatically.
We also integrate payment modules for additional fees: