Path to Authorize.net portal

Discuss everything related to PHP Hotel Site. All versions. Any questions related to the PHP Hotel Site developing or using should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: ne_moj, zewa, vadimako, ne_moj, zewa, vadimako

lwoolsey

Path to Authorize.net portal

Postby lwoolsey » Aug 2nd, '12, 23:39

I'm having trouble getting authorize.net to work in my live environment.

My Merchant Services agent has provided me with the path I should access for transactions, when in the script do I find this link?

I've looked in the handler_booking_payment.php file but cannot determine where it is pointing. Where else should I look?

lwoolsey

Re: Path to Authorize.net portal

Postby lwoolsey » Aug 2nd, '12, 23:51

I found it.

PaymentIPN.class.php correct?

The script has this line: $url = 'https://authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll';
My provider says it should point to this URL: $url = 'https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll';

I was able to sucessfully complete a transaction, but the script did not return me to a success notification page.

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby administrator » Aug 5th, '12, 08:54

You have to define return page in you Authorize.Net settings and check if you get data in
pages/handlers/handler_order_notify_autorize_net.php

Also ,read here how to test payment modules (including errors log):
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=3562

nanqi

Postby nanqi » Feb 13th, '18, 20:52

I have a couple of issues in regard to using authorize.net. Here is what happens. My developing site: http://wwhotelphphotel3.wwwebweavers.com

- Customer click on "Book" after they find a suite
- The system takes them to a "Create New Account" page, which is not what I want and I already checked "Allow booking without creating an account". I don't know how to pass this step.
- After the client fills in the personal information and click "Submit", an email is sent to the client and tell them "They can now proceed to finish booking..... , and create an account." while in the meantime, on the website, they can actually continue to book and pay
- I use authorize.net to take payment, and the client doesn't have to check the email, create an account before they finish booking
- By now, the client has already finished booking. If they do check their email after this, they will see the email which is sent after they were on the page for "Create New Account" (this step I can't skip). As I mentioned, the email says "They can now finish booking..." while they already finished booking.
- The owner of the website gets an email from authoirze.net about the successful payment, but there is no email sent from UHotelBooking to either the owner and the client
- The owner has to mark the pre-booking to "complete (paid)", then there is an email going to both the owner and the client with booking details.
- The acknowledgment page after the authorize.net payment is messy and not intuitive (See the screenshot attached here). I don't think I got the right return URL.

This process is flawed. I would like to:
1. Skip the "Create New Account" step after the very first "Book" button
2. I need the right "return URL" or/and "Silent Post" URL to enter into authorize.net settings on their website (please confirm this is necessary)
3. Is there a way to skip the pre-booking and make the booking "complete (paid)" right after the payment is successful?
Attachments
page-retured-after-authorize-payment-completes2.jpg
page-retured-after-authorize-payment-completes2.jpg (52.58 KiB) Viewed 417 times

Return to “ApPHP HotelSite / uHotelBooking Talk {developers/users}”