Google Map, Top & Side Panel, booking pages

Discuss everything related to PHP Hotel Site. All versions. Any questions related to the PHP Hotel Site developing or using should be posted to this forum.

Moderator: alexandrleonenko

alfa

Google Map, Top & Side Panel, booking pages

Postby alfa » Aug 13th, '19, 23:31

Hi guys
I’ve UHotel v2.8.9
Integration on website
Side Panel
And Top Panel
1- I want to add search next to check in/Out
2- When you click check availability page
You see two lines are mixed – to increase space between both lines
Also white space between hotels are 400 px I want to reduce to b Only 30-or 50 px
On both Side, and Top Panel
[img]http://www.malindi-dg.com/PrntScrn/1-1.PNG/img]

space between hotels on integration on website option Side, and Top Panel are 400 px, I wan t reduce it to be 30 -50 px instead

3- How to increase Pic pix on Last Min/ early booking / hot deal deal to be same size as today feature

4-
a. On booking page, to much data to display , I wan to add Button show/hide details
b. I want ti display map as Button/ like show Map (display hotel location and distance between any two points )

Hiw many hotel are displayed on page, Kindly make button -Load More

5- Is that possible to add ribbon on hotels Pic on Feature deal, or Hotel deal

6- google map
I’ve Google API Martix distance , location, JavaScrpit, and another 5 Keys
How to show distance between any two address without redirecting to Google map website-as below
On left side this website map, I want to ad distance, and road between any 2 address
Especially my version has modification to relocate the guest to next door hotel without redirecting to Google map website

Last thing I want to have Bulk update on Rooms Management » Availability – as the boxes are very small and very difficult to control the No.# you insert on the chart

On Search – you must choose Hotel property type or No hotel will be displayed, I want to display all hotel properties if someone forgot t chose hotel property type to display all hotel in destination

you can share with me how you can do it, and I can do what i can and let you know if i'm lost
thanks in advance
I've paid for modification and extra bounce for delivering work on time, but all above still pending
I have paid extra $40 and another $196 deposited still in hand both makes total of $244 delivered to Leumas Naypoka

thanks so much
happy days

Return to “ApPHP HotelSite / uHotelBooking Talk {developers/users}”