Integration into CMS

Discuss everything related to integration of ApPHP Calendar with your site. Also any questions related to modification of this component should be posted to this forum.

Moderator: alexandrleonenko

jaimeschu

Integration into CMS

Postby jaimeschu » Oct 8th, '10, 19:45

Hi,
I've come across a puzzeling issue while integrating the calendar to a CMS (using Joomla CMS). Everything seems to work, except all of the SQL queries get printed onto the screen instead of running on the server. Do you have any advice on what could be the issue? I've attached an image of what is going on.

Thank you in advance.
Attachments
query.jpg
query.jpg (61.73 KiB) Viewed 2199 times

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Integration into CMS

Postby administrator » Oct 10th, '10, 07:27

That's strange, because our datagrid component may be easy integrated with Joomla.
Please read this post: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=643

How did you integrated the calendar script? Explain please in more detail. Also how does it work with GET postback method and with POST?

jaimeschu

Postby jaimeschu » Oct 12th, '10, 14:55

Hi,
I have done a similar integration with the calendar as the data grid post indicates. I am trying to get the calendar integrated as a component. I have used a method that I usually use when I want custom content on the site. What I did was as follows:
1. Install a blank component
2. Add the code from the example_code.php to the .html.php page.
3. I added all other files that go with the calendar into the compnent directory and changed the directory path appropriately (just like in the data grid).

All files seem to link up with each other as far as the templates, css, and javascript is concerned. It just appears that a quotation is in the wrong spot and that's why my query is printed on screen instead of generating the calendar. If I remove all the SQL queries, then my calendar image shows up just fine (of course there is no functionality at this point), but once I re-add the queries then the calendar image disappears and the query is printed on the screen.

As far as the get and post methods, did you mean to try the Get method instead of Post? If so, this had no effect.

Thank you in advance.

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby administrator » Oct 13th, '10, 09:52

Please contact us via private messaging with link to your site. We need to see this issue online

Return to “ApPHP Calendar {site integration/modifications}”