Search for all locations and all sublocations

Discuss everything related to Business Directory. All versions. Any questions related to the Business Directory developing or using should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: ne_moj, zewa

Saad
Junior
Junior

Re: Search for all locations and all sublocations

Postby Saad » Aug 29th, '16, 21:01

Hello,
please, all the pictures that I pointed was not found in my copy. Please check it carefully.
Thanks
regards
Saad
Attachments
Skärmklipp_2.GIF
Skärmklipp_2.GIF (54.72 KiB) Viewed 1130 times

Saad
Junior
Junior

Postby Saad » Aug 29th, '16, 21:15

Hello,
this picture from my copy.

best regards
Saad
Attachments
mine_1.GIF
mine picture_1
mine_1.GIF (14.08 KiB) Viewed 1128 times

ne_moj
Master
Master

Postby ne_moj » Aug 31st, '16, 10:55

Hello Saad

This is a job that requires a lot of time, it is performed for a fee. If you wish, you can contact support (http://www.apphp.com/support/open). You can also give a link to this topic.

Regard Sergey.

Saad
Junior
Junior

Postby Saad » Sep 1st, '16, 11:21

Hello ne_moj,
Please I think you still have not understood me. I do not want the extra job. I just want the same job you have shown me the DEMO examples.
I bought three different projects. one of those is (ApPHP Business Directory). You have shown me the demo example. When I downloaded the project, I saw some functions were not included. Therefore, please I want exactly the same demo example not more.
Thanks
Best Regards
Saad

ne_moj
Master
Master

Postby ne_moj » Sep 2nd, '16, 10:12

Hello Saad

I'm sorry, I really do not understand you correctly :oops:

Please tell me you're using the latest version of ApPHP Business Directoy (v.3.0.1)? And you have the opportunity to give us FTP access to your site?

Saad
Junior
Junior

Postby Saad » Sep 2nd, '16, 21:06

Hello ne_moj
Please I don't know which version was it, but I bought the program three weeks ago. Of course it is the last version.
Now i work on my project locality after that i will upload it to my server.
sorry, We do not need to waste more time without result. I think you can not answer my questions, because you will not understand me. Therefore, I want to talk to another moderator or with the Administrators. please let your colleagues to help me.

Thanks
Best Regards
Saad

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby administrator » Sep 16th, '16, 11:25

Please contact our support center: http://apphp.com/support/
Provide access to yuor site, so we could check this issue online and fix it.

Saad
Junior
Junior

Postby Saad » Sep 19th, '16, 20:27

Hello Administrator

Since Aug 25th, '16, 09:37 I contacted your colleague ne_moj via FORUM, Finally, he said ( I'm sorry, I really do not understand you correctly ), even I explained to him my problem and sent him all the project information with screenshot.

Since Wed, Aug 31 2016 5:03pm I have contacted the support, but unfortunately the answer was:
Fri, Sep 2 2016 6:14am - Sergey Krasovsky :
Hello Saad
I'm sorry but at this time, almost all of our employees are on vacation. You can contact us in a week, to solve the problem.
Thanks

Then Sep 5, 17:32 Richard Girling (Envato Market Help) has contacted me after a many discussions and screenshots he answered me:

Could you pleases let me know if you tried to resolve this issue with the author of the item? You can get in touch with them by following these links:
https://codecanyon.net/item/php-busines ... 8/comments

Then, 7 days ago I contacted the Author apphpcc. Today Sep 19 2016 unfortunately, I have not received a response from the Author only the message below:
3 days ago "Ok, lets proceed this discussion on our forum". But NO ANSWERS from your SUPPORT.

Now you tell me to contact the support again !!!.

Best Regards
Saad

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby administrator » Sep 21st, '16, 17:37

Any technical issue may be solved via support.
We didn't see yuor site and we don't know what exactly happens.

So.. please contact again to support, provide access to yuor site, describe in details your problem and our staff will help to detect and solve this issue.

Return to “ApPHP Business Directory / uBusinessDirectory Talk {developers/users}”