File Downloader

Discuss everything related to File Uploader. All versions. Any questions related to the File Uploader developing or using should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: ne_moj, zewa, Milton, vadimako, ne_moj, zewa, Milton, vadimako

Sardius
Master
Master

File Downloader

Postby Sardius » Mar 25th, '12, 18:42

Hi.

Are you considering a similar program for downloading? Would be nice to have a download module with progress, resume, cancel, etc...

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: File Downloader

Postby administrator » Mar 26th, '12, 08:03

Unfortunatelly no. Do you have any only excample of such script, so we could understand what do you speak about?

Sardius
Master
Master

Postby Sardius » Apr 20th, '12, 15:03

I do not have an example. I was thinking of a download manager / file manager.

Another idea - You currently have a table showing the files in the folder after the files have been uploaded. You could have checkboxes which a user selects and a download button allowing a person to download the files selected. You could also make each file listed have a download button next to each file listed.

This may be a useless option when you using the module for uploading but can be useful if you have the module for both uploading and downloading.

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby administrator » Apr 22nd, '12, 06:44

You may use our component for creating such manager.
Unfortunately we're not planning at this time to create/develop such script. May be some time later.

Anyway, that you for suggestion, we've added it to our future projects list.

compac

Postby compac » Dec 18th, '14, 05:30

Did that, insert to db works but only the data of the first file are inserted. How can I fix that? I couldn't figure out what part of the code is loading with upload looping
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest exam - 1z0-053 gmat and braindumps.com - SY0-401 We provide updated www.sterling.edu with 100% pass guarantee along with Thomas Aquinas College

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby administrator » Dec 18th, '14, 19:08

/Look in lib/upload_result.php

utesosekedo

File Downloader

Postby utesosekedo » Sep 26th, '17, 21:12

Yes i use a fastdownload server.

The file is called "eg_main.pk3" and is located in the etmain folder as well as in the fastdownload folder, which are also all maps are downloaded without problems.

Return to “ApPHP AJAX File Uploader”