Upload folder does not exist (but it really does)

Discuss everything related to File Uploader. All versions. Any questions related to the File Uploader developing or using should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: ne_moj, zewa, Milton, vadimako, ne_moj, zewa, Milton, vadimako

rongage

Upload folder does not exist (but it really does)

Postby rongage » Dec 20th, '15, 22:25

Hi all:

I am trying to get the Ajax FileUploader working on my site (WAMP on Server 2008R2) and have hit a bit of a snag. I am getting the following message from the debug output:

The folder selected for uploads (c:\filestore\ron@prgstudios.com\) does not exist

I can assure you with absolute certainty that this folder does indeed exist and that it is read/write for all local windows users (which is what Apache is running under). I have restarted Apache the 'hard' way (stop, then start) and that made no difference.

The SetFolder function is being called as such: $fu->SetFolder(str_replace("/","\\",constant("FILESTORE").full_folder_name($fid)));

What am I doing wrong?

Ron

rongage

Re: Upload folder does not exist (but it really does)

Postby rongage » Dec 20th, '15, 23:41

Found the solution on my own.

This code resolved the problem:
$fu->SetFolder(substr(constant("FILESTORE").full_folder_name($fid),strlen(constant("FILESTORE").full_folder_name($fid)) -1));

In other words, I had to NOT have a trailing slash on the path name in order for this to work. I also had to not flip the direction of the slashes.

Now to figure out why the actual drag/drop upload function is not working...

Charinthara

Re: Upload folder does not exist (but it really does)

Postby Charinthara » May 12th, '16, 06:59

To upload the content to the appropriate file.[url][/url]

ดาวน์โหลดไฮโล

Return to “ApPHP AJAX File Uploader”