Buy a Template for Medical Appointment Script V2.1.1

Discuss everything related to Medical Appointment. All versions. Any questions related to the Medical Appointment developing or using should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: alexandrleonenko, Milton

mckanth

Buy a Template for Medical Appointment Script V2.1.1

Postby mckanth » Apr 1st, '14, 05:48

Hi,
I would like to know and as well buy any custom templates built other than the default template that comes with the script v2.1.1. Kindly let me know if you have any details around that. I would like to upload my business logo and designs into it with minimal effort.

Regards,
Srikanth

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Buy a Template for Medical Appointment Script V2.1.1

Postby administrator » Apr 1st, '14, 07:37

1. You may implement your own template without any problems, we also do this work for additional fee.

2. Now we suggest new paid responsive template:
http://www.apphp.com/php-medical-appoin ... =templates

you may also customize it according to your needs.

mckanth

Postby mckanth » Apr 2nd, '14, 10:04

Kindly confirm if the template X-Medica Template for ApPHP Medical Appointment work with the script version 2.1.1 so that i could purchase the same. Thanks for early confirmation.

mckanth

Postby mckanth » Apr 2nd, '14, 10:06

Also, kindly let me know how do i include my business logo to default template and make the UI changes to the default template as well with the script version 2.1.1.

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby administrator » Apr 3rd, '14, 06:58

Unfortunately this template compatible with ApPHP Medical Appointment v3.0.0 or later.
But if you have enough knowledge in PHP and web-development, you may implement it for old versions too.

mckanth

Postby mckanth » Apr 4th, '14, 03:05

Thanks for the response. Kindly let me know

1. if i buy x-medica template online , can you help me to send a customized x-medica template that i can directly deploy and use with Version 2.1.1 at an additional cost. If yes pls let me know @ mckanth@yahoo.com on the total cost of buying this template compatible with Version 2.1.1.

2. If the above is impossible (i.e) if you would not be able to customize the X-medica template, pls let me know the actual process of customizing the same to make it compatible with 2.1.1 so that i can still go ahead and purchase it.

Thanks for your early response.

regards,
Srikanth

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby administrator » Apr 6th, '14, 08:32

Send to your email.

Return to “ApPHP Medical Appointment / uDoctorAppointment Talk {developers/users}”