Google Calendar Synchronisation API

Discuss everything related to Medical Appointment. All versions. Any questions related to the Medical Appointment developing or using should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: alexandrleonenko, Milton

Sylfone

Google Calendar Synchronisation API

Postby Sylfone » Jun 20th, '15, 11:48

Hello,

I am very interseted by your product, but i need one more fonctionnality : the 2way sync with google calendar for doctors.
Is it possible to integrate it easily ?

Obviously, I can pay Apphp for create this fonctionnality for me, but how much it will cost me ?

Thanks,

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Google Calendar Synchronisation API

Postby administrator » Jun 22nd, '15, 17:41

What exactly do you need to integrate?

Sylfone

Postby Sylfone » Jun 22nd, '15, 18:02

When a patient books a doctor, i want the doctor's google calendar to be updated with the information available on my website.

I also want a button on the doctor profile which permit to sync his calendar ( on my website ) with his google calendar.
For example :
If the doctor has a patient at 11am on his google calendar, when he press the button on his profile I want the 11am time slot on our website for this doctor be unbookable.

Obviously, I will also need a new field to save the google calendar API for each doctor.

I hope I were clear enough,
Thanks

madredeuz
Junior
Junior

Postby madredeuz » Jun 24th, '15, 08:41

What about if the doctor doesn´t hit the button to upgrade the information and another patient get the same time through the page instead of google?.

Sylfone

Postby Sylfone » Jun 24th, '15, 10:45

There will be a conflict on his Google agenda, but he would have to deal himself with that
But chances are low I think

madredeuz
Junior
Junior

Postby madredeuz » Jul 8th, '15, 14:26

I am working on the sincronization for my page.

Sylfone

Postby Sylfone » Jul 11th, '15, 10:47

Me too, I am currently doing the 1-way synchronisation ( when a patient book a doctor, it will add the event on the doctor's google calendar ).

If I succeed, I will post how I have done it.

madredeuz
Junior
Junior

Postby madredeuz » Aug 15th, '15, 16:38

Theres is a conflict between the Google-php-client-api and the medical appointment classes.

ICap
Junior
Junior

Postby ICap » Aug 17th, '15, 08:59

Hi, how conflict is created between google calendar api and hotel script? Which classes with issue? What do you use to synchronize with service?

madredeuz
Junior
Junior

Postby madredeuz » Aug 17th, '15, 20:49

I am using the Google Api Php Client https://github.com/google/google-api-php-client

I changed the class __autoload() to spl_autoload_register(), so I could autoload classes from other apis. The problem is that MA autoload looks for Google_Client.class.php, and it should be Google_Client.php, and causes the other classes to break depending if I load de google function after or before any other class function.

if I use:

Google::whateverAction();
Appointments::whateverAction();

Google:: breaks Appointments:: to work correctly.

Return to “ApPHP Medical Appointment / uDoctorAppointment Talk {developers/users}”