Google Calendar Synchronisation API

Discuss everything related to Medical Appointment. All versions. Any questions related to the Medical Appointment developing or using should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: alexandrleonenko, Milton

madredeuz
Junior
Junior

Re: Google Calendar Synchronisation API

Postby madredeuz » Aug 20th, '15, 10:13

I solve it. Instead of using the PHP-API-CLIENT-PHP I used REST with Curl.

Sarah Luscombe

Postby Sarah Luscombe » Feb 8th, '16, 09:44

I am using Google Calendar v3 API and fetching user all calendar ids and calendar events. First time when i log in then API gives me all calendars list, events from all calendars and nextSyncToken. With the help of nextSyncToken, according to Google i can get calendar events any time in the future but i am trying to get calendar events using this nextSyncToken but i am getting nothing.

So here my question is how to get calendar events from nextSyncToken?
Sarah Luscombe is an IT professional from Pass Certification. It provides you 100% 70-480 Practice exams. Let’s take benefit of all Exams material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam. 

ne_moj
Master
Master

Postby ne_moj » Feb 9th, '16, 10:50

Hello Sarah Luscombe,

Sorry, but what unites your question and ApPHP? I think you better ask this question on the forum "Google Calendar API" (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum ... lendar-api)

florainn01

Postby florainn01 » Jul 1st, '16, 09:29

i am also join in google php client but wht the processor

ne_moj
Master
Master

Postby ne_moj » Jul 4th, '16, 09:16

Hello florainn01

Try to edit function __autoload which is located in "include/connection.php" file so that it can load classes as Google

Regards

Return to “ApPHP Medical Appointment / uDoctorAppointment Talk {developers/users}”