Simple CMS not working after re-installing Wamp

Discuss everything related to ApPHP MVC Framework. All versions. Any questions related to the Framework developing or using should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: alexandrleonenko, alexmst

svai

Simple CMS not working after re-installing Wamp

Postby svai » May 23rd, '15, 22:54

Please help! After re-installing wamp server 2.5, when I try to access Simple CMS from demos page, which remained in the www forlder from previous Wamp & ApPHP framework installation, the application redirects to localhost/php_framework/demos/simple-cms/pages/view and on the page appears just the text 'index.php' and nothing more. It also happens when trying to install other demos as Simple Blog or Simple Login System.
I've checked the setting in simple-cms\protected\config and db settings seems to be in order: The root password is blank as I haven't change it from default. I've also checked http.conf and I set every "access" operation on "Allow". I also tried to re-install php framework but the result was the same.

My website is built on the same engine and is not working also.

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Simple CMS not working after re-installing Wamp

Postby administrator » May 25th, '15, 20:27

Turn on debug mode and see what the error is?

svai

Re: Simple CMS not working after re-installing Wamp

Postby svai » May 26th, '15, 20:32

I've enabled rewrite_module in apache and now it's working fine. I figured it out after I saw the error "Invalid command 'RewriteEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration" in apache_error.log .Thanks for your answer, anyway.

Return to “ApPHP MVC Framework {developers/users}”