To migrate existing project from localhost to remote server you have to perform following actions:
(take in account the procedure is the same for moving from one existing server to another)
1. Using your new hosting Control Panel, phpMyAdmin or another tool, create a database and user, and assign that user to the database.
Write down the name of the database, username, and password for the site installation procedure.
Id it's possible, try to use the same connection parameters.
2. Create database backup (IMPORT SQL dump) from your localhost site for (usually we use phpMyAdmin or another tool).
3. EXPORT your sql dump to the new database on web.
4. Upload all files from your localhost location to the web (including config/db.php and config/man.php files).
5. Make changes in config/db.php file if needed (in the case you database username, password etc. differ from the values used on previous hosting)
Discuss everything related to ApPHP Durecty CMF. All versions. Any questions related to the Directy CMF developing or using should be posted to this forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1