MicroBlog into Medical APP

Discuss everything related to Medical Appointment. All versions. Any questions related to the Medical Appointment developing or using should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: alexandrleonenko, Milton

madredeuz
Junior
Junior

MicroBlog into Medical APP

Postby madredeuz » Apr 20th, '15, 14:03

Hi, is there a way to introduce Microblog into Medial APP administrator, and use same user, register, etc...?

Thanks

Yeray

madredeuz
Junior
Junior

Re: MicroBlog into Medical APP

Postby madredeuz » May 4th, '15, 10:31

Yes? No?, Easy?, difficult?.

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby administrator » May 4th, '15, 18:34

Currently, no - but we're planning to create a blog module soon.

madredeuz
Junior
Junior

Postby madredeuz » May 14th, '15, 21:26

I bought MicroBlog and did it.

Nifo097

Postby Nifo097 » Nov 8th, '15, 09:08

Hello ,

I am very interested by a blog integrated with the main features of this Medical Solution. Since I've been waiting for it since I bought the template a year ago, I would like to know when is this to be expected to come??

What's about the microblog? Do you have it public? Can I access it?

Thanks a lot.

madredeuz
Junior
Junior

Postby madredeuz » Nov 9th, '15, 13:43

Do you know something about programming PHP?. Yo can add the blog by copying the classes, database tables, pages, I did it analysing the mircoblog component and comparing what files where not the same and including them. Once I did that I checked the error and adpting everything to the medical appointmen. Is not so difficult but probably that modificactions makes the script useless to upgrading in the future. I don´t mind about this because I have modified the script too much so is impossible to me for updrade it.

AnastasiaStefanuk

Postby AnastasiaStefanuk » Sep 28th, '18, 08:22

madredeuz wrote:Do you know something about programming PHP?. Yo can add the blog by copying the classes, database tables, pages, I did it analysing the mircoblog component and comparing what files where not the same and including them. Once I did that I checked the error and adpting everything to the medical appointmen. Is not so difficult but probably that modificactions makes the script useless to upgrading in the future. I don´t mind about this because I have modified the script too much so is impossible to me for updrade it.

me too. I think that's really can help

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby administrator » Oct 2nd, '18, 12:15

You may contact our support and get help in installing Blog component.

Return to “ApPHP Medical Appointment / uDoctorAppointment Talk {developers/users}”